46. Puff Daddy plays New Kids on the Block's "The Right Stuff" on a bass guitar (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S08E06)
- Long, unbroken take between the Nazi hunter and Sister Jude, during which the camera roves about his room. (American Horror Story, S02E05)
- "I'll show you what 50 feet is." (The League, S04E06)
(Boardwalk Empire, S03E09)
- "I'm basically honorary nasty." (Adventure Time, S05E01a)
- "Amy Schumer says 'hello.'" (WWE Raw, 11-12-12)
- "You got more bagels? What is this, Yom Kippur?" (Ben and Kate, S01E07)
"I could cry right now."
"Go on. Cry. Cry right now."
"Fine. Okay, the death of jazz, Iron Giant, the possibility of Iron Giant II…" (Ben and Kate, S01E07)
- Nat Faxon is distractingly toothy. Skylines in his mouth. (Ben and Kate, S01E07)
- "Looks like the word 'obey' should be pasted under his head." (Sons of Anarchy, S05E10)
- "He's the T.I. of green beans." (Suburgatory, S02E05)
- Aww… Ryan. (Suburgatory, S02E05)
1. Nipples, 2. Skull. (American Horror Story, S02E05)
- "Get me a black coffee, by which I mean a Sunkist." (30 Rock, S07E06)
- "A game is the foot." (Parks and Recreation, S05E07)
- "Breakfast food can serve many purposes." (Parks and Recreation, S05E07)
"When was the last time you've been to Haiti?"
"Never. I've never been to—I've been to Kensington…" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S08E06)
- "We're working out with jizz, holmes." (The League, S04E06)
- Jeremy Renner can sing. (Saturday Night Live, S38E08)