45. Iron Man Hulk Smash (Boardwalk Empire, S03E08)
- Jeff Kent's exit speech (Survivor, S25E08)
- Homeland parody (Suburgatory, S02E04)
- Ron Swanson and Mike Ehrmantraut stare-fight over the last bacon-wrapped shrimp (Parks and Recreation, S05E06)
- Observized Peter fights an observer (Fringe, S05E06)
- "I can survive, I think. I've got 36 yoghurts." (Friday Night Dinner, S02E05)
- "Men are from Mars, and women love penis." (Misfits, S04E02)
- "If you think about it, any box could have vibrators in it." (Bob's Burgers, S03E03)
- "I just want you to be my gangster." (Boardwalk Empire, S03E08)
- Negro gets uppity and promptly dies. (The Walking Dead, S03E04)
- Poor Carl. The first vagina he sees after hitting puberty is his mother's. (The Walking Dead, S03E04)
Fienberg: "Andrew Lincoln did some fine 'what's in the box?' acting. If you could juxtapose that with Brad Pitt's performance in the last scene of Se7en, I think you would discover that almost beat for beat, he carefully emulated Brad Pitt's performance."
On The Walking Dead, Sarah Wayne Callies plays Andrew Lincoln's wife. On Prison Break, Callies' character's head ends up in a box. (The Walking Dead, S03E04)
"In Legally Blonde, Elle won her case because she was true to herself and dressed cute."
"Haley, this is real life, not an excellent movie." (Modern Family, S04E07)
- "The kugel is a gateway kugel." (Suburgatory, S02E04)
- "Oh, hell yes! Asians!" (South Park, S16E14)
- Dr. Hans Gruper. (American Horror Story, S02E04)
- "Try to focus on his genitals." (American Horror Story, S02E04)
- Dr. Hans Gruper vs. Anne Frank. (American Horror Story, S02E04)
- "I was never in Auschwitz. I'm from Scottsdale!" (American Horror Story, S02E04)
- "I just started singing, and it just started coming out of me, and, it felt awesome – like a really good poop!" (Glee, S04E05)
- "[La Salle] sounds like a pasta dish." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S08E05)
"I'm outta here."
"Car's in the back, Ruxin."
"Oh, shit on a bum!"
"Just kidding. It's in the front."
"Oh, bum shits on me!" (The League, S04E05)
"@Hoya2aPacer: Peter is def the first observer! I'm calling it now!"
Roy Hibbert is a Fringe fan.