33. Train Robbery (Breaking Bad, S05E05)
Jesse Plemons kills is the new Sean Bean dies.
- "There are two kinds of heist: Those where the guys get away with it, and those that leave witnesses." (Breaking Bad, S05E05)
- "She is a bitch. B-I-C-T-H, and in that order." (Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta, S01E09)
- "Glad we're such a first-class organization." (Hard Knocks, S07E02)
- "I will not live my life with some other face I do not recognize. I am not Mickey Rourke." (Bullet in the Face, S01E01)
- "You know what I do when I'm feeling down? I get outside of myself and do some good in the world. Remember when I mauled that black teenager's face the other day? You think I did that because he had ice cream on his cheek? No. I did it because I hoped it would help him go on to be the next Seal." (Wilfred, S02E09)
- "Answer me, or I will ferment beer and serve it in your asshole to war veterans." (Bullet in the Face, S01E03)
"Bearded Clam, 10-4. This is the Boston Strangler."
"Wait, that's your handle?"
"Well, it's a long story. Let's just say I lived in Boston in the '60s, and I'm smarter than the police." (Childrens Hospital, S04E02)
- Guest stars: Noah on Suburgatory, Nick on New Girl, Brad on Happy Endings (NTSF:SD:SUV, S02E02)
"The question is: Is the enemy of your enemy your enemy, or is the enemy of your enemy your friend?"
"I have two enemies, so is the enemy of my enemy my enemy, or is the enemy of my other enemy my enemy or friend?"
"No. They could all be your enemies, giving you three enemies. "
"Well, then I have four, because I don't trust Gunter."
"Making the question whether the enemy of your enemy is your enemy or friend, followed by whether that enemy is the friend of your enemy or of the second enemy, and whether one or all three are enemies of Gunter, who is the enemy of both your enemies, but perhaps not of your third enemy, who could also be your friend." (Bullet in the Face, S01E05)