14. Pantene Commercial (Saturday Night Live, S37E18)
- Chris Jericho assaults CM Punk with Jack Daniels, botches a kick because whiskey is slippery (WWE Raw, 04-02-12)
- Brock Lesnar returns (WWE Raw, 04-02-12)
- Montage: Night of a thousand "yes!" chants [feat. "no!," "¡sí!" and "you're a loser!"] (WWE Raw, 04-02-12)
- Reggie Watts (Delocated, S03E10)
- "That's the song I want to lose it to." (Bob's Burgers, S02E04)
- "You gotta press your wiener against the game." (Bob's Burgers, S02E04)
- "And cum, and garlic, and rum. Cities make me want to fuck." (Game of Thrones, S02E01)
"We need to hide him."
"How 'bout the attic? Like that movie about the Hebrew girl." (Shameless [USA], S02E12)
- January Jones' body double (Mad Men, S05E03)
- Airdancers – ha! (Loiter Squad, S01E02)
- "One of paper equals four of coin." (Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, S02E03)
- Dolph Ziggler sells Brodus Clay's headbutt (WWE Raw, 04-02-12)
- Excited Brock Lesnar fan (WWE Raw, 04-02-12)
- "Sorry. When I see a button, I push a button." (Raising Hope, S02E20)
- "Jew in the couch!" (New Girl, S01E19)
- "I had to give it a try, Jess. I mean, that was the same hand that was inside Elmo." (New Girl, S01E19)
- "And a big stupid baby head?" (Justified, S03E12)
- "Are you smoking Oxycontin in my motor coach?" (Justified, S03E12)
- "This look like Brie? Good, 'cause it's a napkin." (Happy Endings, S02E21)
- Hebrew-jeebies (South Park, S16E04)
- "The bread's all flat!" (South Park, S16E04)
"Out of all the names to pick, you just went with Dick?"
"I thought it was funny."
"Well, it's not. It's upsetting."
"Well, technically, it's Richard."
"Why not Ralph, or Cory, or…Beau?"
"Look, I could've named myself Cock, but I didn't."
"No one has the name Cock!" (Ugly Americans, S02E14)
- "Piece of sushi, birthday cake, stop sign, snowman, umbrella." (Community, S03E14)
- "Leonard likes this post." (Community, S03E14)
- "You know what else is from the '70s? Women staying quiet." (30 Rock, S06E16)
- "Look at us laughing together, like a couple of Jews watching The Daily Show." (30 Rock, S06E16)
- "Why are you kissing it?" (30 Rock, S06E16)
- Tyler the Creator's first reaction when he sees someone on fire after an explosion "he caused" is to whip out his phone and record it. (Punk'd, S09E02)
- "Fuck Zac Efron, this nigga's dead!" (Punk'd, S09E02)
- "I was in Bored to Death also." (Delocated, S03E10)
- "Jon"'s love of The Town (Delocated, S03E10)
- "Go cry over your disgusting cheeseburgers." (WWE SmackDown, 04-06-12)