10. Mentoring the Russian (Eastbound and Down, S03E03)
- Game of Thrones opening credits homage (The Simpsons, S23E15)
- Emmet Cole's "127 hours" (The River, S01E06)
- Talking Suit (Delocated, S03E06)
- Pilko Pump Pants (An Idiot Abroad, S02E08)
Worst Cooks in America, S03E04
- "The Jersey Shore is gonna beat us!" (The Amazing Race, S20E03)
- Carl throws like a girl (The Walking Dead, S02E11)
"What's a flanker?"
"A white wide receiver." (Shameless [USA], S02E08)
- "A white baby needs care basically 24/7." (Eastbound and Down, S03E03)
- Revenge of the Nerds cleaning montage homage (Eastbound and Down, S03E03)
- "He's my best friend. He's not someone I say things to." (Eastbound and Down, S03E03)
"I don't even know who half these fuckin' bands even are."
"Yeah, I know, baby. I went crazy on LimeWire in the early days." (Eastbound and Down, S03E03)
- Music: "Theme From Armageddon," Bauhaus, "Crockett's Theme" (Eastbound and Down, S03E03)
- "She's still a virgin. She was only inched." (China, IL, S01E10)
- "I was made for it, like a butt for a dick. Wait a minute…" (China, IL, S01E10)
- "Giving up is for sluts." (China, IL, S01E10)
- "I'm not just some lame Michael Cera. You can't treat me like a bitch." (Skins, S06E07)
- "A little beaver can't be licked." (Raising Hope, S02E16)
- "I know you're scared, but you know what my mom used to do when I got scared? A Daffy Duck impression." (New Girl, S01E15)
- 42-year-old Asian male cheftestant with a blue mohawk (Chopped, S11E04)
- Wynn watching women's tennis – callback (Justified, S03E08)
- "Deputy, are you accusing me of being a fake blonde? Because if you need me to prove it to you, I might be inclined to break you over that step ladder, ride you down like a teaser pony, and paint this room an entirely different colour." (Justified, S03E08)
- "I believe they disproved that on Mythbusters." (Justified, S03E08)
"Why don't you like Bill?"
Colton: "He's obnoxious, he's loud, and plus, he's a 'struggling stand-up comic.'" (Survivor, S24E04)
Colton: "Yes, I did go to a private all-white school, but I do have African-American people in my life."
Colton: "My housekeeper." (Survivor, S24E04)
- "When I went out with that male nurse, I found I still have a soft spot for dating gay guys. And an actual soft spot. My plates never grew together." (Happy Endings, S02E17)
- "And this is my partner, Fellatio del Toro." (Psych, S06E11)
- "And this is my partner, Eddie Adams from Torrance." (Psych, S06E11)
- "That last bastion of the incompetent rich – USC." (30 Rock, S06E11)
- "How will I ever run a network and boss around those Jewish executives who were trained from birth to argue?" (30 Rock, S06E11)
- "I finally understand the ending of The Sixth Sense. Those names are the people who worked on the movie!" (30 Rock, S06E11)
- "Nothing beats the cookie season." (The Office, S08E18)
- "I hate surprises. I mean, except surprise fellatio. That I like. The non-Midnight Cowboy kind." (Archer, S03E11)
- Se7en "Sloth" crime scene homage (Archer, S03E11)
"Yeah, man. Flick her titty." (Archer, S03E11)
- "Neil Peart stands alone." (Archer, S03E11)
- The Electrolux (Archer, S03E11)
- "You are, how do you say? To push a rope?" – callback (Archer, S03E11)
"I took the liberty of poaching you an egg."
"It's not much of a liberty considering that you are going to polish my vagina." (Archer, S03E11)
- "Well, I'm sorry Ira Flatow! From Newton's Apple!" (Archer, S03E11)
- The Graduate ending homage (Archer, S03E11)
"Mike, put down the freakin' fire."
"He's like one of those people – a hermaphrodite, or whatever it is." (Jersey Shore, S05E10)
- "I do not take orders from thing-meats." (Delocated, S03E06)
- The Wang Cho symbol of ultimate shame (Delocated, S03E06)
"Earlier tonight, I got a 'Todd Barry.'"
"What's a 'Todd Barry'?"
"It's a euphemism for when you get mouth sex from a desperate woman in a comedy club bathroom." (Delocated, S03E06)
- "He [Coolio] wrote 'you' like the letter 'U.' That's in 1997. He was actually really ahead of his time." (Saturday Night Live, S37E17)