7. Elegant Dinner Party (Archer, S03E08)
- So Many Bests: The John Cena/Eve Torres/Zack Ryder/Kane Love Rectangle (WWE Raw, 02-13-12)
- Tunnel Collapse (The River, S01E03)
- Movie Hecklers (Key and Peele, S01E03)
- Domesticated Hippo (An Idiot Abroad, S02E05)
- The Obama Show's Opening Credits (Saturday Night Live, S37E15)
- I didn't recognize Louise "Nurse Ratched" Fletcher as Peg Gallagher (Shameless [USA], S02E06)
- "Your coochie smells of brimstone and sulfur!" (Shameless [USA], S02E06)
- "Can I be honest with you? I am not the reason that your life is a piece of crap. You came out of me a loser!" (Shameless [USA], S02E06)
- "My parents suck too." (Shameless [USA], S02E06)
- "Your mama's getting horny. She won't fuck with you in the house." (Angry Boys, S01E11)
- "My sister is waiting for us in China. What is gonna happen to her if we don't go get her?" The re-cast son on Smash is comically terrible (S01E02)
(Adventure Time, S03E13b)
- YouTube comment on Chord Overstreet's rapping (Glee, S03E13)
- Viennetta (Glee, S03E13)
- Cougar Town – I don't get it.
- "I'm from Tottenham! You don't mess around with people from Tottenham." (The River, S01E03)
- "Where do people use cash?!" Cut to Dewey in a strip club (Justified, S03E05)
"Every group needs a Dave."
"Yes, like in Dave Matthews Band! Carter Beauford is the Dave." (Happy Endings, S02E14)
"You getting mugged just proves what I said to you on the phone – New York is a selfish filth monster and eventually it gets all of us. It's Ghostbusters 2 all over again."
"No, my getting mugged was New York doing what she does best – calling a great man to action. It's the original Ghostbusters all over again." (30 Rock, S06E08)
- "You can try to change New York, but it's like Jay-Z says: 'Concrete bunghole where dreams are made up / There's nothing you can do.'" (30 Rock, S06E08)
- Why is "Guest" formatted in a different typeface? (Parks and Recreation, S04E15)
- "Remember me as the man who pulled down the screen." (The Office, S08E15)
- "Anderson's three pillars of retail – crucial, so important. [pause] Next. …Are there any questions?" (The Office, S08E15)
- "We'll smash the furniture like he was chasing you around all rape-y. Fortunately, he's Italian, so that shouldn't be too hard to sell." (Archer, S03E08)
- "Potato, podildo." (Archer, S03E08)
- "The classic Irishman's dilemma: Do I eat the potato now or let it ferment so I can drink it later?" (Archer, S03E08)
- "A pot of coffee just like I like my women – black, bitter, preferably fair trade." (Archer, S03E08)
- JWoww's outfit (Jersey Shore, S05E07)
"You invite Reggie Jackson, you have to consume anything with his name on it."
"This scotch is disgusting also. This is Reggie-brand scotch, isn't it?"
"It's called 'Reg-otch.' That's the thing that really bothers me…" (The Life and Times of Tim, S03E10)
- Edgy Tim Meadows (The Life and Times of Tim, S03E10)
- Jackass' Danger Ehren on Portlandia (S02E07)
- "How often a week are you licking shit?" (An Idiot Abroad, S02E05)
- "White butler's really into it." (Saturday Night Live, S37E15)