6. Lunch With Greatness (Key and Peele, S01E02)
- Fatal smoke monster attack (The River, S01E01)
- Mine escape / gladiator fight (Spartacus: Vengeance, S02E03)
- David Robinson Was Victimized By One Of The Great Videobombs Of All Time (Kansas State at Texas, 02-11-12)
- "Come on, George. Shake a leg. It's Thursday, and you know what that means – FA-JI-TAS!" (Being Human [UK], S04E01)
- "I'm so sorry that my daughter raped you!" (Shameless [USA], S02E05)
- Fake Grindr (Skins [UK], S06E03)
- And like that – poof – Carl Gallagher is gone. Frank is the last original Gallagher standing. (Shameless [UK], S09E06)
"There's nothing less sexy than a dude asking if he can kiss you."
"Nothing? I mean, what if I ate my own hair and pooped out a wig? What if I had a croissant blog?" (New Girl, S01E12)
- Dewey trapped in a body bag (Justified, S03E04)
- Fiona, Max – how many fictional Chicagoans will James Wolk hook up with this year? (Happy Endings, S02E13; Shameless [USA], S02E01)
- "Seriously! Zoo York." (30 Rock, S06E06)
- "You used-panty-vending sons of bitches!" (Archer, S03E07)
- Cameo on Archer by Frisky Dingo's Mr. Ford (Adam Reed created both)
- "In Arkansas, it's always dark out." (Jersey Shore, S05E06)
- "Kiss the ring, Todd Barry. Kiss it." (Delocated, S03E02)
- "Six-foot party skin" (Delocated, S03E02)
- Shark teeth (Fringe, S04E12)
"You end way too many conversations with 'who's the priest?'"
"Do you know that was the original title for the Tony Danza show Who's the Boss? He was a priest and he cleaned Angela's house." (The Life and Times of Tim, S03E09)
"That guy's been losing money to me faster than a Canadian in Las Vegas."
"A Canadian in Vegas – is that a reference?"
"Yeah, there's been a whole movie about it."
"Owning Mahowny. Not a popular film. Understandable you would not get that." (The Life and Times of Tim, S03E09)
- Cameo on The Life and Times of Tim by the Budweiser frogs (Steve Dildarian conceived both)