I traced the IP address of "Tom Metzger"'s comment to Warsaw, Indiana, and according to Wikipedia, the real Tom Metzger resides in Warsaw, Indiana.
most people outside of indiana don't know who metzger is
so i submit that if anything, the indiana IP source only confirms more that it's NOT metzger himself
although if it were him, that would be the weirdest thing ever
weirder than someone posing as him?
maybe he has some web crawler that shows sites mentioning nazis or racism
a white aryan news feed
A White Aryan news feed.
Speaking of Indiana, Parks and Recreation quietly boasts the funniest characters on television right now. Ron, Andy and Jerry are a golden triumvirate of hilarity.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, however, handily won Guy Fawkes Comedy Night. "Paddy's Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mittens" is the funniest sitcom episode I've seen this season.
1. "Kitten Mittens" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
2. "Denise Handicapped" (Curb Your Enthusiasm)
3. "Greg Pikitis" (Parks and Recreation)
4. "The Waitress Is Getting Married" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)
5. "Introduction to Statistics" (Community)