– Apparently Rivers Cuomo co-wrote a song with Aly & AJ. For some reason, I feel like this will be the best song he's written since the Green Album.
– When watching Aaron's video eating the brownie out of the toilet, all I could think was: "Wait, so did he clean the toilet first? Because my toilet bowl is scarred by the shits I take."
– I'm amazed when I DJ and I get requests for "Low" by Flo Rida. I haven't played it in about 8 months, and I don't actually plan on playing it ever again. I mean… you people can't get over it? These are the same people who request "It's Your Birthday" when they mean "In Da Club". I want to punch people who ask for "It's Your Birthday". I'm not out of line here, I don't think – you can argue that "In Da Club" is the biggest song of any genre since 2000. Can you think of one that is as big? 50 will never, ever, ever top that song.
– I am renting out my house for the Obama Inauguration. Why the fuck not, right? I'd rather just crash in Baltimore for a few days and make some money.
– Can Jim Jones just fucking die already? Jesus fuck, how doesn't he get shot? He's maybe the worst MC in the history of rap. And that includes Bart Simpson on the classic "Deep Deep Trouble". Even MC Scat Cat wasn't this awful. AND he's trying to feud with Jay-Z? This is like Karim Garcia and Pedro Martinez? "Who is Karim Garcia?"
this is the complete headache album by big black (steve albini's first band). limited to only 1000 copies, it was packaged in a vinyl bodybag and features a shotgun suicide victim on the cover. [source]
i saw twilight
ive never been so horny/sexually frustrated during a movie in my life
i couldnt belive it
the vampire guy was seriously so hot
even my lesbian friend was like 'i wanna fuck him'
everyone in the theater
I felt similarly frustrated during Lars and the Real Girl.
Imagine if Robert Pattinson was one of Oprah's favourite things.
3. I was disappointed to learn that the film adaptation of Youth in Revolt, a book I associate with Northern California Oakland, Mill Valley, Ukiah, Berkeley was shot in Michigan Royal Oak, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Interlochen, et al.