I'm typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!!!!!!
Drew: you see gunnin yet?
Me: [to myself] uhhh…it hasn't opened yet?
I need more friends who aren't film critics or don't work in the film industry. I feel like I'm always the last person to see a movie, when in the real world, I'm usually among the first.
Drew: my father worked in a mill!
» I wonder how many Vietnamese-Americans will vote for McCain.
» I saw ads for Red Bull Cola in Vegas and intended to try it when I returned home. Turns out it's only available in Vegas for now. Meh.
» Even if the Hollywood Cookie Diet works, who (over the age of 10) wants to eat cookies for every meal? A Hollywood Cake Diet, on the other hand…
» Michael Caine's wife is named Shakira.
» Gene Simmons Family Jewels is perhaps too staged.
» Why is "Rock-a-bye Baby" a lullaby? I don't consider a song about a baby falling from the top of a tree very calming.
» ESPN The Magazine doesn't deserve its layout design.
» Idea: Ben Stein vs. Howie Schwab in a "Best of 20 Test of Knowledge" on Jimmy Kimmel Live. 10 general knowledge questions, 10 sports-related questions.
• David Hasselhoff Social Network
• Excerpts From Sex and the City and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
• Facebook Flake Frustration
• FORGET LEBRON AND KING KONG, IT'S OBAMA'S TURN
• In Vestimentis Ursum
• Last week we gathered our friends together to mimic the promotional cast photos for LOST
• Lit 101 Class in Three Lines or Less
• Mario Lopez: The Most Shirtless Man in America
• None of My Science Piñatas Are Appropriate for Children
• Shaq Diss Raps Many Things
• This is actually exactly what I hear anytime a Libertarian talks to me about Libertarianism.
• TOP THIS YOUTUBE COMMENT
• Troy McClure Film or Actual Terrible Movie?
So I've decided at last to go into the world of professional wrestling. I've decided on a heel turn, a persona ("The Hipster", a music geek gone bad), and a uniform (same as all the other wrestlers, but I would wear it ironically).
Now all I have to do is figure out my finishing move. Here's what I got so far: [more]