» "The devaluation of the U.S. dollar isn't so bad!" LOL, McDonald's!
» The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is a stuffed crust taco.
» I keep expecting Rob Riggle to humour me in his ads for Budweiser.
» I dub Nate Kaeding "The Tragic Kicker."
» I saw a guy wearing a San Francisco Giants hat and jacket. Both the hat and jacket, however, were Dodger blue and white Dodger colours! Why would you buy merch in the colour scheme of your team's hated rival? Better question: Why did the Giants organization approve it?
» I saw a guy wearing a Ron Paul sweatshirt. What happens to merch for failed presidential candidates? Is it unloaded in Africa like the merch for the losing team of a championship sporting event? Will I see lads in Kucinich hats if I visit Cameroon this summer?
» Louis Vuitton is evidently content with milking the same pattern forever.
» I love the trailer for Stop Loss. Good choice of music.
While I was gone:
• The First Annual Demonbaby Awards
• Realest of the Year: Akon
• Man Cuts Off, Microwaves His Own Hand
• Presidential candidates as Best Picture candidates
• The Hardest Working Presidential Candidate Logo
• ABC bringing back 'The Mole'
• Darth Vader, Yoda Join The Cast of Soulcalibur IV
• Regrets are for Horseshoes and Handbags