Awkward passive-aggressive fireworks between the judges during the judging on Sunday's Iron Chef America (Battle Turkey). Insults, glares… Catch a replay.
boy "next"s girl for peeing her pants
instant replay ("save as," please)
Information I learned from the Nov/Dec issue of Radar:
1. Ultra-Catholic Domino's Pizza founder Tom Monaghan is developing Ave Maria, a town (in Florida) where there's no porn and no condoms.
2. Florida leads the U.S. in Taser-related fatalities and tried the first Taser-related permanent erectile dysfunction suit.
3. Earlier in the year, anti-abortion activist Neal Horsely startled Alan Colmes by admitting that "when you grow up on a farm…your first girlfriend is a mule. If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates, you might in fact have sex with it."
4. While hosting the live telecast of MTV's Video Music Awards this year, Diddy refused to speak or return to the stage after a commercial break until staffers produced a slice of cheesecake.
5. Saddam Hussein possessed a copy of the Koran written with 28 liters of his blood.
a billion-dollar indoor ski resort opening this fall in the desert
Maunsell Army Sea Forts
look like AT-ATs