If you thought Al Gore's concession retraction was weird, take a look at these actual press releases:
• "Aaron Carter, the younger brother of the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter, will have his own float in the annual Macy's Day Parade in New York on Thanksgiving."
• "After a mere 10 airings, Slipknot, Iowa's chief hard-rock export, pulled their video for 'Wait And Bleed' from MTV, claiming that it 'was not a proper representation' of the band."
• "The Baha Men's album Who Let The Dogs Out was officially certified platinum Oct. 13 by the Recording Industry Association Of America (RIAA) for U.S. sales of 1 million copies."
• "Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water sold 1,054,511 copies since its release last Tuesday, giving the 'metalheads' the biggest sales debut ever for a rock band."
• "Little Nicky is a devilishly energetic vehicle that contains about as many laughs as Adam Sandler's previous features combined."